- Complete the sentences. Use the Words in the box
am is are am not is not(isn't) are not(aren't)
- David's new bicycle is blue
- Are these your books?.No, they aren't?
- My children are 8 and 6 years old.
- I am not interested in baseball.I think its boring.
- Q: Are you a teacher?.
A:Yes, I am
- Q:Are those birds from South America?
A:The red one is, but the blue one isn't.
- When is your birthday?
- Kate and Sandra are not at work today because it is a holiday.
- You are wrong.
- Is this is the right bus for the city center?
- We can walk to the supermarket. It is not far
- Where are my shoes?
- Complete the sentences. Use the Words in the box+is or are
Where Who What Why
How How much How old What colour
- Q:Where are my keys?
A:On the Table
- Q:What is the time please?
A:Half past five
- Q: How is your headach now?
A:Much better.Thank you
- Q:Where is the holiday photographs?
A:In your handbag
- Q:How old is that clock?
A:Three hundred years old
- Q:What colour is your new shoes?
- Q:Why is Simon happy today?
A:Because it's his birthday
- Q:Where is Maria from?
A:Spain, I think
- Q:How much are these trousers?
- Q:Who is that man in the car?
- Q: Why are the banks closed today?
A:Because it's a holiday
- Q:Where are my keys?
- விடுபட்ட வாக்கியங்களை நிறைவு செய்யவும்.
|1||Positive||I visit my parents very often|
|Negative||I do not visit my parents very often|
|Question||Do you visit your parents very often?|
|2||Positive||He goes to school every day|
|Negative||He does not goes to school everyday|
|Question||Does he go to school every day?|
|3||Positive||She comes from Germany|
|Negative||She does not come from Germany|
|Question||Does she come from Germany?|
|4||Positive||She goes to school by car|
|Negative||She does not go to school by car|
|Question||Does she go to school by car?|
|5||Positive||We watch television every night|
|Negative||we don't watch television every night|
|Question||Do we watch television everynight?|
|6||Positive||He walks to work everyday.|
|Negative||He doesn't walk to work everyday|
|Question||Does he walk to work everyday?|
|7||Positive||She plays football every Sunday|
|Negative||She does not play football every sunday|
|Question||Does she play football everysunday?|
|8||Positive||He washes his car every week|
|Negative||He doesn't wash his car every week|
|Question||Does he wash his car every week?|
|9||Positive||They live in Australia|
|Negative||They don't live in Australia|
|Question||Do they live in Australia?|
|10||Positive||They go to school by bus|
|Negative||They do not go to school by bus.|
|Question||Do they go to school by bus?|
|11||Positive||She finishes work at five o' clock|
|Negative||She does not finish work at five o'clock|
|Question||Does she finish work at five o'clock?|
|12||Positive||He goes to the movie on Sundays|
|Negative||He doesn't go to the movie on Sundays|
|Question||Does he go to the movie on Sundays?|
|13||Positive||I come from India|
|Negative||I do not come from India|
|Question||Do I come from India?|
|14||Positive||He lives in this street|
|Negative||He does not live in this street|
|Question||Does he live in this street?|
|15||Positive||He works in a restaurant|
|Negative||He does not work in a restaurant|
|Question||Does he work in a restaurant?|
|16||Positive||She gets up at five o'clock|
|Negative||She does not get up at five o'clock|
|Question||Does she get up at five o' clock?|
|17||Positive||They eat a lot|
|Negative||They don't eat a lot|
|Question||Do they eat a lot?|
|18||Positive||He works here|
|Negative||He doesn't work here|
|Question||Does he work here?|